sexta-feira, 9 de julho de 2010

Gimme some beer.



Today I had some lucky. What a wonderful place it is! Yes I know that this cloth is not appropriate for this location but forgive me. LOL! I have this boots for a long time and now I wanted to use it. Isn't lovely? and free from Maitreya - subscribe.  Cheers!!!!!!! :D

++ PLUS ++


Twinkle Night Bazaar is also a event for Tanabata, do not lose it. And Sorry to not posted it on other entry lol; there have A LOT OF ITEMS for great price also yukata, so cute :) Well, i love Japanese couture <3 P.S. END up on July 11th; hurry up - Enjoy! 

GO: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Baruodos/222/167/1045



Fashion check.
Shoes - Maitreya SoHo Boots 'PatentMix Black' Subscribe gift
Pants - [Kyoot] - Nonsensical Pants - Argyle Or Something nonfree
Top***Ambrosia** black top floral skirt gift
Hair - (Posh) ; Im a hipster ; Caramel nonfree

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails