domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

Paper.doll has moved

New main store SURL.

/ Valentine hunt at paper.doll store


From today until Valentines day, myself and noir*lily jewelry will have 14 pink gift boxes set up throughout the store! Each will cost 14L, and each of them contains a special UNIQUE Valentines item! 7 are exclusive paper.doll clothing items, and 7 are exclusive noir*lily jewelry items! We really hope you all enjoy the new items, and the Valentine's Hunt! by Notecard from Zoey

/ Gifties


I have three new items for you! First up is the "Your Boyfriend" minis! A fun mini dress, with the saying "Your Boyfriend Wants Me" on the front! It's available in 5 fun color choices! Second I have a second version of the Cocktail Minis! Many of you had requested more colors in the two tone version, so I made a new version, with sleeves, only available in two tones! There are 5 color options in this as well! And lastly I have some new mini skirts for you! After releasing the new Tweed Pants, I decided to make a mini skirt version! So released today is the new Tweed Mini, available in 7 colors! by Notecard from Zoey

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails