domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Closing BIG Sales at: [paper.doll]

[paper.doll] will CLOSE, just now are having this big sales:


Hairs 25L
Clothings 10L
Sale items 5L
Skins 50L
Makeup bundles 150L
Other freebies 0L


…Closing on ~ Monday Aug. 10 * HURRY *
Thats amazing prizes you will not see again?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RL talks:

Sad to know that where you went was the first time there.
I just wanted to go there with you in my first time
... but you do not think like me and don't think how I feel after you go.
I don't know why I wait for you always, and you do what you want when you want.
I'm really sad... and angry.
Now you got sad to know that I'm sad, why you always do theses things, knowing how I'll feel?

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails